Ferenc Tamas Gyurcsan wrote:

> >someone wanna do me a big favor?
> >mail me their init.d scripts for Apache?  i can't get mine to work at all.....
> >also...how do i make stuff appear in annon FTP dir?  you put something in
> >there and nothing shows under ftp.  the server is in.ftpd. and i can't find
> >any documentation on it.
> ..
> >Senior UNIX Network/Systems Administrator
>
> I love discrete signatures...;-)
> Ferenc

Hey, I can't help it, that's my title!  [At least, it is until Friday,
after which my official title will be something like "the geek with the
many hats"] But I didn't post that message...  I think I'm the only one
on the list (other than Paul) with such a ridiculous title, so I suspect
that was taken out of context.

--
PGP/GPG Public key at http://cerberus.ne.mediaone.net/~derek/pubkey.txt

Derek D. Martin      |  Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator
Arris Interactive    |  A Nortel Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]