People,

The Central Linux meeting on firewalls, will be held at the
Centennial Inn, 96 Pleasant St., Concord, NH. This is a
change in the location, not the subject.

This should be a discussion of:
I want to do this. Does a Linux firewall do this easily?
If I want to do these things, what hardware do I need to support it?
This is *not* a presentation on ipchains configuration files.

There will be a no host (buy your own) dinner @ 6pm.
Please email me to say whether you can come.
Reservations are important, as they will waive, or lower,
the fee if enough people eat before hand.

96 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH.

To get there from Interstate 93:

·   Take exit 14, Head west, away from the river, on Centre Street.
·   Turn left at the 3rd set of lights, onto South Main Street.
·   Turn right at the next set of lights, onto Pleasant Street
·   Travel up the hill, for about one half mile.
     The centennial Inn will be on your right.
     Look for a red brick Victorian building.

As usual, there will be prizes, and giveaways!

Bob Sparks
Linux guru wannabe