Paul,

This is a sad day for the group and the list. Your valuable
contributions really  are needed here. Both from your sense of
software and hardware issues as well as group issues.

I know everyone on the list would wish you to reconsider. Use more
filters Paul :).

I am speaking for myself here Paul, selfishly and shamelessly. We
need people like you to populate the list so that between the
sometimes rants and flames we have the continued knowledge base that
you offer to make this the list you say you want. I really feel you
have much more to contribute over the next 7 or 8 yrs.

Please reconsider Paul. For me the group and yourself.

Jerry