In a message dated: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:49:39 EST
"Rich Cloutier" said:

>At this point I feel that I should coin my own acronym: "RTFP," which stands
>for Read the F*cking Page.
>
>Just because a search returns all your keywords doesn't mean that it
>returned "The Answer."

Well, I would like to point out that I never said anything Google
turned up was relevant.  You stated you searched 2 locations which
turned up nothing, and I asked if you searched Google.  I'm well
aware that Google searches often return false-positive hits and never
claimed that Google *would* be the answer, just that you didn't
mention that you had searched it, yet you did mention 2 other
locations which often turn up nothing almost as often as Google turns up
false-positives.
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon