In a message dated: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:44:44 EST
"Rich Cloutier" said:

>Well, at least  DECNet is supported, so we're partway there. :o)

As previously stated, I basically have no interest in ReGIS or LAT (at
least at this time) and therefore did not look too closely at the
pages Google returned from my query.  However, this particular URL:

        http://www.google.com/search?q=Linux+LAT&btnG=Google+Search

did return a this link:

        http://linux-decnet.sourceforge.net/lat.html

Following that link, I ended up at a page which as the first sentence
states:

         "This is a quick guide to using LAT on Linux systems."

Now, maybe because I have no interest in whatever LAT is I'm not
fully aware why this page would not be of use to you.

Oh well, I hope it is of use to you.  And if not, sorry for wasting
the bandwidth.  I'm going back to my dis-interested life now :)
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon