In a message dated: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:52:51 EST
Benjamin Scott said:

>On 8 Jan 2002, Kevin D. Clark wrote:
>> Just for the record, I disagree with all of this.
>
>  Can we *please* not get involved in a "My language is better than yours"
>debate on this list?  :-)  At least with "vi vs. Emacs", there are only two
>options to fight over...  :-)

Well, not really.  There's vim, Evil, jed, Xemacs, Gnu Emacs, joe,
and I'm sure countless others I've forgotten :)  Additionally,
there's  Kedit, Kwrite, and Kword, not to mention the Gnome
counterparts :)  Heck, there are as many editors for that war as
there are languages ;)
--

Seeya,
Paul

                          God Bless America!

        ...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
                and we never stop trying to be better.
                       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon