mike ledoux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Err, why are you guys dragging your language war from 'modadlug' (what's
> 'modadlug'?) to GNHLUG?  Please don't.

I didn't start a language war.  I merely stated that I disagreed with
a controversial statement.

If I had wanted to start a language war, I would have made a statement
to the effect of "Python sucks because...".

Regards,

--kevin
--
Kevin D. Clark (cetaceannetworks.com!kclark)  |   Will hack Perl for
Cetacean Networks, Inc.                       |  fine food, good beer,