On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 11:22, Benjamin Scott wrote:
> On 12 Apr 2002, at 10:51am, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:
> > There are also a bunch of plug-ins for Dia that you can get.
>
>   Are any of them any good?  I went looking for some once, using Google.
> First problem was trying to come up with a search pattern that matched
> plugins without matching Dia itself.  I did find some things, but they all,
> frankly, sucked.

I don't know that theu suck, but most do appear to be pretty much
useless for general purpose use.

>   Here, we ended up buying MS Visio, which tells you just how desperate we
> were.

heh heh..... I still have my pre-M$ version of Visio running in VMWare.
I refuse to ever upgrade.

C-Ya,
Kenny
"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0