Hi All:

Based upon your feedback in our discussions last month, I've been busily
trying to refactor the GNOME A11y WIKI.  Many thanks to Brian Cameron
for making some edits this week as well.

The new GNOME Accessibility home page is at
http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility.  Please take a look and send your
comments.  What's missing?  What's out of date?  What's in the wrong
place?  What's hard to get to?  What is just plain wrong?  Etc.

Please note the refactor is not done.  The current state just reflects
the first pass based upon your feedback.  While working on the page, I
made a convention of adding the string "A11Y-Love" to areas of the WIKI
where help is needed. If you search for A11Y-Love on this WIKI (there's
an "A11Y-Love" search link at the top of every page on the GNOME A11Y
WIKI), you will get a list of areas where you can help with GNOME
Accessibility.  Some of the A11Y-Love stuff includes helping with the
WIKI refactor. :-)

After the refactor has gone through the next phase, the next big step
for us will be to look at the "Get Involved" page.  For that step, the
first thing I'd like to do is for us to add more detail to the list of
tasks and fill this getting-quite-long list out even more.  After that,
I'd like to identify about 10 of the tasks as the ones needing the most
attention.

But, let's get past the refactor first.  It should be relatively quick.

Thanks everyone!

Will

PS - I've contacted the GNOME Art team for help on a logo for GNOME
Accessibility.  If you have ideas for what the logo should be, please
add them to http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Logo.