Hello,

Not knowing the state of the other ATs, I don't think that a top ten
list from my part would make any sense.

However, I would like to ask you to whether you could take into
account the creation of an "efficient onscreen keyboard for users
that have good control of the movement of the pointer" (regardless of
them using a real mouse or some AT like a headpointer), but that are
not able to use a hardware keyboard.

Regards

Francesco