Hi,

I am Pranali Deshmukh. I am currently working with Airbus Operations ltd.
as a Data analytics Intern. My internship ends in August 2020.

I am writing to build an application for GSoD2020 with GNOME. After going
through the project ideas for GNOME, I'm most interested in the following
two projects: Content audit and gap analysis for GNOME - help update App
Help. Having gone through the project ideas listed at the project ideas
page, and the requirements for a technical writer, I feel that I am fit for
the position as I already have experience in technical writing from my
Outreachy project attempt for "Haiku". Also, I have worked extensively on
technical documentation projects in the course of my internship at Airbus.
As such I would like to talk to a mentor.

In the past, I tried to reach out to some of the folks for a conversation,
but I guess the best way to do it is to talk in more open - and here I am.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
Pranali Deshmukh