Hi Umang,

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

I have already gone through the reference materials listed on the GNOME
Season of Docs 2020 website for the "Update app help" project. I understand
that I would have to work on updating the help documentation for the apps
listed on the ApplicationHelp
<https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Tasks/ApplicationHelp>page for
apps whose status are currently marked as [REFRESH] or [NEEDSWORK]. Also I
understand that I would need to use Mallard and Yelp-tools for this purpose
once I have cloned the repository and set-up my profile on GitLab. Are
there any steps that I am missing here before I can start contributing to
the project?

Also, unfortunately I haven't been able to track them on IRC whenever I
logged into it. As such it would be great if anyone here can provide me
with any alternate contact options for me to get in touch with the project
mentor.

Kind Regards,
Pranali Deshmukh