Hi Hadad,

What I have done for my server is setup a 5 minute cron job which checks my
current IP, and when it changes it will run certain scripts, and update
bind and various other things.

My script is based on ddns.nu's implementation of ddns, and the script is
available from there: www.ddns.nu,
http://www.ddns.nu/files/contrib/bpa-check.pl?PHPSESSID=adc63697883a5dbe6e3983eaf6c053b8

This script would be easily modified to work with the ddns provider that
you are using for your server, or however you have your IP changing.

What Creighton does is setup hooks for the DHCP lease, which is just as
good as setting up a cronjob...

Let me know if you have any problems,

Damien