Well,

I would go through everything step by step, and look through the apache
logs, a and other logs, and keep fiddling until I find the answer :)

But, that is probably not what you want to hear :)

I don't use minidip, so I'm not sure how much more I can help you... if you
do have any luck, let us all know.

Sorry :)

Damien