Subject:  Re: [GnuDIP] A way to get more debug info
From:     Devin Reade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:     2002-10-03 13:43:08

Sean McAvoy wrote:

Minidip stil uses the same perl script to update, except it has no web
interface or DB, you simply add hosts/passwords in the config. The
really bizare thing is that when I use the config on an x86 system, it
works. When I use it on a Motarola Coldfire processor (running uCLinux),
it gives me an invalid login error...
That sounds like an endianness issue.
--
        Devin Reade             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>