On Nov 15, 2007 11:43 AM, MJ Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Most of the time, you can get away with using the Tools: Version
> Control menu in Emacs.app, so there's not much to learn except
> creating your own branch if you don't want your edits to appear yet.

But then I'd need to learn how to use Emacs! :) I'll check it out though.
I've been meaning to give Emacs a try for almost 2 years now.

I'm not much of a developer, as you can imagine.  The only times I've had to
use CVS were when I wanted to pick up something from a CVS repo.  I've used
SVN a little more, but only to copy, update and diff (mostly more doc
stuff) my copy of the GNUstep tree.

Stefan