From: goal-boun...@eprints.org [mailto:goal-boun...@eprints.org] On Behalf Of
Jean-Claude Guédon
Sent: 13 July 2012 14:42
To: goal@eprints.org
Subject: [GOAL] Re: Chemistry and the Green Door

Thank you, Keith.

How does one join EOS by the way?

Best,

jc

Le vendredi 13 juillet 2012 à 12:35 +0000,
keith.jeff...@stfc.ac.uk<mailto:keith.jeff...@stfc.ac.uk> a écrit :
Jean-Claude –

As a Board member of EOS (and as an individual) I support fully (as you would
expect)  this direction of travel and am on board!

Best

Keith

Keith G Jeffery      Director International Relations       STFC

The contents of this email are sent in confidence for the use of the intended
recipient only.  If you are not one of the intended recipients do not take
action on it or show it to anyone else, but return this email to the sender and
delete your copy of it

The STFC telecommunications systems may be monitored in accordance with the
policy available
from<http://dlitd.dl.ac.uk/policy/monitoring/monitoring%20statement.htm>.