On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Stevan Harnad <har...@ecs.soton.ac.uk>wrote:

> If we wait for subsidized Gold OA in order to reach universal
> OA we will wait till the heat death of the universe.
>
> Please, please let's get behind a realistic, pragmatic, scalable,
> sustainable, reachable course of action otherwise we will keep
> running off in all directions and getting nowhere for years and
> years to come.

That is why we have taken the discussion to OKF open-access where the great
and the good of Open Access Green advocates need never register and read
our unrealistic and counter-productive writings. My message was simply to
inform of the location - I would not dare to challenge established and
proven orthodoxy.

P.