Hi Kathleen,

It’s definitely a challenge to try to relay the lessons of experience from OSI
while at the same time trying to make clear that there are a wide variety of
opinions inside this group. I’ve deliberately tried to avoid making statements
like “OSI believes” in our reports. I apologize if/when these slip through my
emails and less formal communications.

I’ll go ahead and remove your name from the OSI website right now---a few
others have requested this over the years as well (as noted on the site).
Thanks for the notice.

Best regards,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson