Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] The destruction of Hindu temples to build Catholicchurches in their places.

--- cornel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you saying that it is not acceptable to say
that Catholic churches were built following
Portuguese destruction of Hindu temples as you have
not found firm  historical evidence for such a
claim? I regret I do not have the hard evidence
which would be appropriate as I have been busy
doing other things!

Mario asks:

Cornel,
Are you serious?  Is it acceptable to you to make such
inflammatory claims without firm historical evidence?
YOU may not have the evidence, but does ANYONE have
relevent evidence?