CCR TV GOA

Channel of God's love

You can also watch CCR TV live on your smartphone via the CCR TV App
Available on Google PlayStore for Android Platform.

Click the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccr.tv4

Email ID: ccrgoame...@gmail.com

Schedule for Sunday 10th March 2024

12:00 AM

Rosary - Glorious Mysteries

12:27 AM

Pope's Intercessions

12:30 AM

Lighter Side of Lent - Fr Loiola Pereira

1:00 AM

Mass in Konkani

1:45 AM

Daily Fash/ Jivitacho Prokas

1:48 AM

Different Liturgical Colours - Heralds of the Gospel

2:00 AM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Orkache Mister

2:26 AM

David and Goliath - Talk by Dr Silvia Noronha

3:01 AM

Activists of Goa - Anthony D'Silva

3:38 AM

Mary, Our Mother for all intercessors - Ivy Ferrao

4:14 AM

Train Yourself to be Holy - Dr Brenda Nazareth Menezes

4:42 AM

The Tao Cross - Talk by Fr Jose D'Souza OFM

5:08 AM

Goychea Futtbolachea Vostad Ep 1 - Brahmanand interviewed by Daniel de Souza

5:56 AM

Kolakarachi bhett - Manisha Pereira interviewed by Meena Goes

6:22 AM

Spring Cleaning our Soul - Edith Melo Furtado

6:50 AM

Bhokti Lharam- Bhag 18

6:58 AM

Saint Gregory Nazianzen - Quote

7:00 AM

Praise and Worship - Magno Menezes - SJVRC

7:30 AM

Bhajan - To Amchaa Svami- Fr Glen D'Silva

7:39 AM

Music - Stuthi 2 followed by Povitr Atmeak Dispottem Magnnem

8:10 AM

Devachem Utor -Izaias Avesor 63 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

8:17 AM

Cost of Discipleship - Fr. Saturnino Colaco

8:52 AM

A Saint Speaks

8:53 AM

Alcoholics Anonymous - Dr Rajesh Patil

9:20 AM

Song - Dubhav - Jerson Fernandes

9:25 AM

Faith - Questions & answers Eps 3 - Fr. Ronnie D`Souza interviewed by Basil
D`Cunha

9:54 AM

Phishing in Troubled Waters - Cybercrime - Episode 3

10:28 AM

Magnificat (Konkani)

10:30 AM

Guilt and Self Hatred - Talk by Fr Abraham sj

11:00 AM

Prayer over Children - St Jospeh Vaz

11:03 AM

Our Father - Marathi

11:08 AM

Xinpyentlim Motyam - Bhag 319 - Krikett Mech - Bhero - Fr. Pratap Naik SJ

11:16 AM

Hymns - O.L. of Desterro Vasco

11:23 AM

Hymn - Ave Verum Corpus - Frazer Andrade

11:28 AM

Angelus - English

11:30 AM

Mass in English

12:30 PM

Daily Flash/ Jivitacho Prokas

12:34 PM

Bhurgeanlem Angonn - Bhag 6

12:37 PM

Panel Discussion on "Children in difficult situation on streets".

1:27 PM

Documentary - Wages of Tears

2:08 PM

Kaltikai - Talk by Orlando D'Souza

2:36 PM

Litany of Humility

2:39 PM

Gethsemane - Song by Rebecca de Souza

3:00 PM

Divine Mercy Chaplet

3:09 PM

Our Father Prayer Part II - Thy Kingdom Come - Fr Aaron Magalhaes SJVRC

3:50 PM

Fransican Sisters of St. Mary of the Angels - Vocation Promotion

4:00 PM

Rosary - Glorious Mysteries

4:28 PM

Bhurgem-Ball Nasloleancher Bhagevont Zuze Vazache Mozotin Magnnem

4:30 PM

Senior Citizens Exercises - 3

5:00 PM

Mental health- Dr. Ajoy Estibeiro interviewed by Jovito Lopes

5:45 PM

Ximpientlim Motiam - Bhag 99 Undir - Fr Pratap Naik sj

5:55 PM

Bhoktancho ektar' Povitr Sobha sotmanta tem kirem - Rev Alvison Fernandes

6:00 PM

Mass in Konkani

7:00 PM

Daily Flash/ Jivitacho Prokas

7:03 PM

Bhogsonnem - Talk by Filu Corneiro

7:30 PM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Orkache Mister

7:57 PM

Aimorechen Magnnem

8:00 PM

Devachem Utor -Izaias Avesor 64 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

8:05 PM

The Catholic approach towards the LGBTQ Community - Fr. Melito D Costa

8:12 PM

Bible Project - The Book of Psalms

8:17 PM

Bhokti Lharam- Bhag 19