           * * *  2007  ANNUAL  GOANETTERS MEET - GOA  * * *
WHERE: Foodland Cafe - Miramar Residency - Miramar, Goa

WHEN: December 27, 2007 @ 4:30pm

More info:

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2007-December/066098.html
I am puzzled by the following post of Victorbab. There
must be some mistake. The "private" reply of his that
he is accusing Cornel of posting on Goanet was sent to
Goanet by Victorbab himself. Here is the link to it in
the public archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/goanet@lists.goanet.org/msg21241.html

In fact, the "private" email from Cornel to which
Victorbab had replied was actually a Goanet post.
Please see this link in the archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/goanet@lists.goanet.org/msg21188.html

I hope this misunderstanding is resolved.

Cheers,

Santosh

--- Victor Rangel-Ribeiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Cornel,
>    You are out of line in sending me a private post
> and then publishing my private reply on Goanet.
>    That was downright shabby behaviour, and I expect
> an apology.
>    Victor

Spread the Christmas Cheer, even when you're not here!
Send classic greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
EXPRESSIONS - 2007 Christmas Hamper
Visit http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/
Or e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]