                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****
                      5th Annual Konkan Fruit Fest
               Promenade, D B Bandodkar Road, Panaji, Goa

                            16-18, May 2008

 http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2008-May/073789.html

--- Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I must commend Wendell Rodricks for this heartfelt
> and
> constructive appeal for action at the village and
> Panchayat level.  This is in stark contrast with
> some
> armchair critics on Goanet who have demonized the
> Panchayats and their leaders as corrupt
---------------------------------
This post of yours is comical, considering that Gadgil
in his post today tells us of corrupt panchayats. Here
is his exact quote:

"by what right is the
Panchayat giving NOCs unilaterally? Why are Panchayats
in such a
tearing hurry to give NOCs without proper procedures?"

This is a bit embarrassing for you eh? Guess it was
bound to happen when you rely entirely on second-hand
hearsay. As we say in shasti konkani, "noz besti".

warm regards,
selma