To Goanet -

I understand that a storm has been kicked up in Bihar
over Ravi Naik's - for once, honest - remarks that
the train from Patna to Goa would bring in riffraff
from Bihar into Goa in numbers that would spell
disaster for the state.  The Bihari CM has asked
for an apology from Ravi Naik.  I hope that Ravi
Naik - for once - discovers his backbone and tells
the Bihari thugs to go shove it.

The Biharis and UP bhaiyyas have become a nuisance
everywhere they go.  Their politicians never ever
wonder why it is that their people want to leave
their wretched states in such large numbers and
go foul up other places.

I say, Goa would do well to keep the Bihar and
the UP bhaiyya out of Goa.

Regards,