The
GWS Annual scholarship Awards for top ranking Goan students, enrolled
in Indian Schools in Kuwait during the academic year 2008 -2009, will
be awarded to three students who secure the highest aggregate marks in
Standard XII, one in each stream – Science (PCB), Science (PCM) and
Commerce, at the examinations conducted by the CBSE Board in April 2009.

part from, another two awards will be awarded to students of Standard X
who secure the highest and second highest aggregate marks at the
examination conducted by the CBSE Board in March/April 2009

The GWS awards are donated by Mr.  & Mrs. Sam Alphonso – Patron member of the
Goan Welfare Society-Kuwait.

Only
Students of Goan origin are eligible to apply for the awards under each
of the said five categories. All those who qualify for the awards are
requested to submit their application along with photocopies of marks
sheet certified by their school authorities, copies of their passport,
copies of their birth certificate and that of their parents, in proof
of their origin addressed to Alex Wilson Coelho, President of Goan
Welfare Society- Kuwait,  P.O.Box 1335 Safat
13014 – Kuwait within two weeks from the date of declaration of the
CBSE results 2009. The application may be sent by post or hand
delivered to any of the new GWS managing committee members as per the
convenience of the students.

The GWS awards are instituted as a goodwill gesture in order to encourage goan
students to do well in their academic career.

We are, indeed,  proud of our Achievers and wish to convey our best wishes to
all aspiring students – Good Luck to all.

For further information please contact Tel: 22429435 or 67065878 after 5pm or
email: goanwelfaresoci...@gmail.com
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!