See Fredericks heart bleed for migrant scrap dealers. He would have been absolutely silent if they were Goans. He has nothing to say when decades old gaddas of locals were removed near National theatre in Panjim. Everything has a place. I am sure that Frederick does not urinate in his verandah and would reserve certain intimate relationships for the bedroom. I think Frederick should accomodate all these scrap dealers in his compound as that would indicate his generosity. Cheering the creation of shit in someone else's backyard is easy. Frederick is a guy who goes abroad frequently, has he seen scrap and crap being piled up around monuments and public squares? Is he creating an issue for nothing?

=Soter