Dear Clinton,
I definitely do not need expert comments from Clinton Vaz about my household
waste disposal. My grandmother was an expert at sustainable waste disposal
probably even before Clinton was born. I do not belong to the tribe of the
elite activists that are now in circulation in the green market. Please do not
give us crap about migrant contribution. Proto is defintely doing a very good
job and manages it in his property not by hijacking public footpaths on which
every citizen has a right to walk. We are not opposed to ragpickers or scrap
dealers but we are definitely opposed to unregulated  and uncontrolled public
menace by these elements. If the gaddas near national theatre were illegal
squatters then what are these scrap dealers who control these pavements from
morning to night. The gadda wallas conduct matka and deserved to be removed
then who are those scrap dealers and ragpickers who I have personally caught on
two occassions breaking into peoples houses in my neighbourhood, productive
citizens?

-Soter