Hi,

I've just upgraded ocaml to 4.00rc1 in the 4.00 section.

Note that there is another important change concerning PCRE, which is no longer needed in the bootstrap. Because of this, please use only this bootstrap tarball:

http://download.camlcity.org/download/godi-skylift-20120720.tar.gz

It does not include the dependency on conf-pcre anymore (which also currently does not exist - unfortunately, this release overlaps with a PCRE change, and this was the only quick solution).

I've just built around 30 packages, so it is not deeply broken. But there is obviously still a lot to do.

For the win32 enthusiasts: I copied some required changes to the ocaml-4.00 package, but haven't found time to test it.

Gerd