Hi,

I'm using GODI to compile Coq, and I'm running into some issues due to a change
in the latest Camlp5 and a bug in my old version of Coq, which prevents my Coq
version from compiling.

The "standard" solution would be to upgrade Coq (from 8.3pl2 to 8.3pl4), use
the latest Campl5 and everything should work. However, my Coq theories might
break if I do this, and I have little time to upgrade Coq, repair them, etc.

What I'd like to do is: get an old version of Camlp5 (6.05 should be fine),
downgrade my GODI Camlp5, and then compile Coq 8.3pl2. Apparently it's possible
to do this "by hand", but since I wasn't using GODI at the time, I have no such
"godi-camlp5-6.05.tgz" locally, and I can't find it on the web. Supposing such
a file has existed in the past, could someone please tell me:

a) where to get it;
b) if this might actually work? If not, would the "standard" Camlp5 6.05 file
work with my current GODI Ocaml?

Regards,
Charles