Hello,
I have issues while using godi-skylift-20121022 and ocaml 4.00.1

- if I select a package that needs further dependencies, godi_console adds the
dependencies, and then asks me confirmation that I am ok to build those
dependencies. I press "[s]art/continue installation", but then it comes back in
loop to the same screen... Imposible to access the next screen that proposes
the "[o]k" option. The workaround is to disable all packages, and to build
dependencies one by one.

- I tried to build godi-cairo, but it failed with a message saying that
godi-cairo is already installed (I am not sure what I did before this). And
indeed, /opt/Ocaml/godi-4.0/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib/cairo existed. And it was
impossible from godi to remove godi-cairo, because it considered it as not
installed. I solved it by removing this directory, and also
/opt/Ocaml/godi-4.0/lib/ocaml/pkg-lib/stublibs/dllmlcairo.so.

- with godi-lablgl, I can not compile it with option "GODI_LABLGL_ENABLE_TOGL =
no", but it works surprisingly with option "GODI_LABLGL_ENABLE_TOGL = yes"
with option "GODI_ENABLE_TOGL = no, I get this message, as if
GODI_LABLGL_ENABLE_TOGL was actually GODI_LABLGL_DISABLE_TOGL :
> cd Togl/src && /usr/bin/make all
> make[8]: entrant dans le r?pertoire <<
> /opt/Ocaml/godi-4.0/build/godi/godi-lablgl/work/lablGL-1.04/Togl/src >>
> ocamlc.opt -c -w s -I +labltk -I ../../src togl.mli
> ocamlc.opt -c -w s -I +labltk -I ../../src togl.ml
> ocamlrun ../../src/var2def < togl_tags.var > togl_tags.h
> ocamlrun ../../src/var2switch TOGL_ < togl_tags.var > togl_tags.c
> ocamlc.opt -c -w s -ccopt "-c -O -I../../src -ITogl -I. -I/usr/include"
> ml_togl.c
> ml_togl.c:12:17: error: tcl.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> ml_togl.c:13:16: error: tk.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

- with godi-camlimages,
it seems that in godi you add a META file, which is good. this file lacks
support for package ps. One would need to add :
package "ps" (
description = "Camlimages support for ps file format"
requires = "camlimages.core, camlimages.ppm"
archive(byte) = "ci_ps.cma"
archive(native) = "ci_ps.cmxa"
)

and adding camlimages.ps in the "requires" line at the end of the file.

Thanks a lot for godi !
Best regards,
William