On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 09:56:42AM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Thanks to Ton, MTV, Prakash, Andreas and Yanick for breathing life into
> a near-dead tournament!
>
> Nice for a non-CS guy (me!) to get an introduction to a useful algorithm
> AND have 2 options in front of me! Nice write-up and pretty pictures too
> (non-CS guys need pictures)!

The thanks should go to Ton for coming up with problem, the pretty
pictures and the works. Also, Ton and Mtve took most of the brunt of
ref'ing with Andreas and me as supporting cast (of course we cannot
forget Dr. Shampoo)

> I also want to extend my personal thanks to this months referees for
> leaving 5 spots open in the top 10!

Believe me, on more than a few occasions I felt that I should have
played instead of referreeing. However, I think I would have spent
more time playing than I had spent ref'ing, so it ended up ok
(especially so since I have been quite busy last couple of weeks and
golfing time would have definitely cut into my schedule more than I
would have wanted)

> It was an added incentive to let things pile up at work. I can feel
> the onrush of guilt the morning after .... gotta get to work.
>
> One more thing - Prakash, I am after you!
>
>  34 ( 30) Prakash Kailasa                       $   319,960.00 (9/13)
>  35 ( 48) Michael Wrenn                         $   304,506.67 (8/13)

Let's talk about that after next TPR, shall we?

> Michael

/prakash
--
|You can't go home again, unless you set $HOME.                        |