I can see the requests being made when I look at the logs for when the
app runs. So there definitely are requests for /showsort/list being
called, by my app. This is an automatic call, which has been working
fine up until 2 days ago. Coincidentally about the same time that the
updates previously mentioned which had to be rolled back were done.