I'm trying to enable OpenID authentication for my app. With Google as
IDP it works fine. With MyOpenId.com I get the 500 Error page after I
approve authentication on their site.
http://app-id.appspot.com/_ah/openid_verify?...tonsofparameters...

I never knew I should take care about /_ah/openid_verify, should I?