Hi,

I have successfully used the bulk loader from SDK v1.3.4 against the
production server. Nevertheless, I am facing troubles importing using
it against the local dev server. I would like to do local development
using data I have downloaded from production. Did anyone manage to do
that using the bulk loader tool from the last SDK release?

I have given some more details on the problem I encountered here:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine-java/browse_thread/thread/984c1b4747c1a44e#

Cheers,

J.