Forget it, I don't think it is actually possible to get JSP transformed into
*.java without the imports, it'd probably yell at you upon saving the JSP.

Have you tried re-syncing the JARs?
I believe it can be done either by unchecking the "is GAE" option in the GAE
settings of your project, and checking it back again... or by deleting some
of those JARs in your /WEB-INF/lib - Eclipse (the plugin) should offer you
the re-syncing in the Problems window as a Quick Fix.