I have the same problem - .jsp's work fine after moving the App Engine
SDK to the top of the Order and Export list, but JSP-mappings don't
work.

I can also confirm that it works on the App Engine servers, deployed
with the 1.4 SDK.

Mac OS X 10.6.5
Eclipse SDK, Version: 3.5.2
Google Plugin for Eclipse 3.5, 1.4.0.v201010280047

This is the error I'm getting in the browser:
HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /admin/. Reason:

    Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 10 in the generated java file
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase cannot be resolved to a type