There is a cap at 30000 Request per Second. well I surely know that ,
flikr,facebook,youtube or any big out there is getting more hits than
that...

so possibility of making some next generation supercool site only on
google app engine is impossible ??

{ yeh , i know , the chances that my application goes to that level is
very know , but having confidance that , if it goes by some chance , i
don't have to worry about server side
is a good relief....  -- another idea is , if it goes to that level ,
surely i will have enough fund to buy my own server farms -- but
that's exactly we don't want to do -- and anyhow , we are
giving money so why there is cap at 30000 Req per second ???? :D }