Hi PK, we'll still be keeping the old Python dev_appserver in the SDK for
another couple of releases to help people transition over.

As for filing issues I'd suggest that any issues found in the SDK (be they
in the old or new dev_appserver) be raised there, and if you are using the
old dev_appserver, to note that fact in the bug report to help us track
down the incident. If you find a bug in the open source project, then we
will still be following that too and can respond to it there.
Andrew Jessup | Product Manager, Google App Engine