You can export flash files to html5 but there will never be a tool for
converting a complete actionscript project to JS. The output would be
impossible to maintain.

There is no reason to even make a simple map using the flash API from
Google. There is no reason to use any API from Google. They have no support
and are not interested in helping anyone out.

Start using Microsoft technology or be left in the dark. Google is only
here to sell ads. Microsoft is based off of making tools for devolpers like
us. They have 100 times more active groups with pros in the field and
interaction with team leaders from Microsoft. The only reason Google gets
good support in API groups is there happens to be a good person like Pamala
Fox was. When was the last time a Google devolper released a full walk
through of using their technology in multiple ways? They give you enough to
get started and half the time those examples never get updated.

If you want to stick with a sinking ship tell your clients you are selling
them code that will expire in a year or face the chance they will sue you.