Hello,

I'm reading the info and get notice that the API KEY is not more
necessary, that's ok, so I get the example on Google documentation,
create the swf, test on local and it works without any APIP KEY, and
when I publish on the web my SWF with the map it doesn't works.

I get this message:

Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability.

I don't know what to do, as the examples for flash use the same code
as the last version.

my swf is "not working" at http://www.espe.edu.mx under the menu item
CONTACTO

And here is the code I'm using:

import com.google.maps.MapEvent;
import com.google.maps.Map;
import com.google.maps.MapType;
import com.google.maps.LatLng;
import com.google.maps.LatLngBounds;
import com.google.maps.ProjectionBase;
import com.google.maps.controls.MapTypeControl;
import com.google.maps.controls.ZoomControl;
import com.google.maps.controls.PositionControl;
import com.google.maps.controls.ControlPosition;
import com.google.maps.controls.ControlBase;
import com.google.maps.interfaces.IMap;
import com.google.maps.overlays.Marker;
import com.google.maps.overlays.MarkerOptions;
//
import flash.display.Loader;
import flash.events.Event;
import flash.display.*;
import flash.geom.Point;
import flash.net.URLRequest;
import flash.events.MouseEvent;
//
// Definición variables
//
var map:Map = new Map();
//
// Creación del mapa
//
//var map:Map = new Map();
map.key = "your_api_key";
map.sensor = "false";
map.setSize(new Point(300, 300));
map.addEventListener(MapEvent.MAP_READY, onMapReady);
this.addChild(map);
// Visualiza mapa;
function onMapReady(event:Event):void
{
        map.setCenter(new LatLng(25.673491, -100.336856), 16,
MapType.NORMAL_MAP_TYPE);
        var topLeft:ControlPosition = new
ControlPosition(ControlPosition.ANCHOR_TOP_LEFT,10,10);
        var myZoomControl:ZoomControl = new ZoomControl();
        myZoomControl.setControlPosition(topLeft);
        map.addControl(myZoomControl);
        //map.addControl(new PositionControl());
        //map.addControl(new MapTypeControl());
        // Posiciona marker
        var loaderImages:Loader = new Loader();
        loaderImages.load(new URLRequest("images/contact/marker.png"));
        var opciones:MarkerOptions = new MarkerOptions();
        opciones.icon = loaderImages;
        opciones.iconAlignment = MarkerOptions.ALIGN_HORIZONTAL_CENTER;
        opciones.iconOffset = new Point(2,2);
        var myMarker = new Marker(new
LatLng(25.673491,-100.336856),opciones);
        map.addOverlay(myMarker);
}