They say "New keys are no longer available for the Maps API for Flash"
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/google-maps-api-for-flash/gHQ6vLWX_oA

Unfortunately this seems as they want to prevent new developers from using
the Flash Api. Also the ActionScript Reference suddenly is messed up. It
looks like the CSS was removed which makes it very uncomfortable to read.

Migrating to the JavaScript API is not an option for me, since I´m
developing a full Flash application and the map is only a part of it,
though an important part.

But maybe it´s still possible to get new keys, as said here:
http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=35908