a class in the client sive can also be used in the server side...just make
it implements Serializable and send it back to the server with the RPC
services.

Also note that as the classes in the client package are going to become
javascript, they don't implement all of the JRE.
That may be also a factor to know if you should put this on the client
package.

--
Quer aprender a programar? acompanhe:
Wants to learn GWT? Follow this blog ->