Hello,

I today discovered that many of my posts to the vortex-l%40eskimo.com newslist have not been archived since the beginning of the year. I narrowed the problem down to one thing; any posts using www.tin yurl.com (remove space between tin and yurl) references were filtered. These posts have possibly been filtered as spam by Postini?

I post tinyurls in addition to the long URLs as a courtesy to readers. This avoids problems with line wrap etc. for long URLs, and has been requested by members of the list that I do this.

Filtering such a useful feature seems a bit draconian, even though it can be used to hide spam. I have used this facility for list posting for years. It was a surprise to find it has been unavailable to list users for months now.

Any suggestions for a work-around appreciated.

I hope this message is not filtered.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner