Hello Horace, thanks for pointing that out.  It's entirely possibly
(and likely) you are right about Postini's aggressiveness on the
tinyurls.  I attempted to add a whitelist rule for the
vorte...@eskimo.com recipient address to bypass the Postini filtering;
can you please send a test message to your list, or let me know when
you make your next post that contains a tinyurl?  Also, let me know if
you see any odd behavior because of the whitelist rule I added.

Thank you

Jeff