I've now had some time to spruce up the search feature. Amazing what
progress Lucene has made in the last few years. Search is slightly
faster now, there is less code on our end, and I found and fixed a couple of
rare bugs involving HTML escaping.

What I can't do is reproduce your problem; it works fine for me. We seem to
be calculating the link differently. Is something unclear in the documentation?

http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#listserver

-Jeff

>>> import hashlib
>>> import base64
>>> message_id = "51f69250.5090...@libreoffice.org"
>>> list_post = "disc...@de.libreoffice.org"
>>> sha = hashlib.sha1(message_id)
>>> sha.update(list_post)
>>> hash = base64.urlsafe_b64encode(sha.digest())
>>> url = "http://go.mail-archive.com/%s"; % hash
>>> print url
http://go.mail-archive.com/GNXPfUlFDrZhnUZ4SH7cDfXZSKQ=