Hi Jeff, *,

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Jeff Breidenbach <j...@jab.org> wrote:
> I've now had some time to spruce up the search feature. Amazing what
> progress Lucene has made in the last few years. Search is slightly
> faster now, there is less code on our end, and I found and fixed a couple of
> rare bugs involving HTML escaping.

Ah, cool :-)

> What I can't do is reproduce your problem; it works fine for me. We seem to
> be calculating the link differently. Is something unclear in the
> documentation?

Hmm. Sorry for not checking whether the hash actually is correct - and
no, the documentation is not lacking - we're basically using the exact
same code.

But I got what went wrong at our end: The mail was not only sent to
the list, but also to another addressee, so it did not create the hash
with the wrong email. Apparently something changed in the
mailinglistmanager we use..

Thanks for investigation, and sorry for the false alarm.

ciao
Christian