It's been over fifteen years, but I've finally got around to moving this
list to where it should have been the whole time. All subscribers have
been migrated. If there are any issues, please let me know.

http://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#support

Jeff

PS. The motivation for finally making the change was due to the failure
of a very old computer. I pulled the machine from the datacenter. First,
I thought I'd extract the subscriber data directly from the disk drive, but
it had the old IDE interface. Then I looked around home and realized
that I also had no USB keyboard. And also no computer monitor!
Amazing how technology has changed over the years. Fortunately I
was able to get data out just fine from the weekly backup taken over the
network.