Hello,

I develop application for Windows, Linux platforms. The application encrypt data on Linux and decrypt on Windows where key is derived from password. Used symmetric cipher is 3DES.
On Linux I'd like to use Crypto++ and on Window is used MS CryptoAPI.
I found compatible way how to encrypt data with help of Crypto++ and decrypt them on Windows when used the same key, it is functional.

Now I have problem how to derive 3DES 24-byte key from password in Crypto++ library. In Windows CryptDeriveKey() on input are: MD5 hash, algorithm CALG_3DES, key length and CSP provider.

How to create the same key from the same password in Crypto++ ?