Next month will be the 20th anniversary of The Mail Archive.
We had a peaceful, sane year which is more than I can say
for much of the world.

No major changes to the service. Uptime was by far the best
ever, at 99.996%. Our previous best was just shy of 99.9%
in 2016. A few disks failed here and there, including an ancient
SSD that was nearly a decade old. Nothing serious, just a
reminder that time really flies.

We had a policy change throughout 2017, making it a little
easier to  delete messages. This seems to be working well.
We stills struggle somewhat with both false positive and
false negatives on the inbound spam filter.

Overall, calm on all fronts, and high hopes for an equally
serene 2018 and beyond.

Jeff