Why does this message, and its reply, show:

MESSAGE_BANNER_PGP_VERIFY_PUBKEY_ERROR_TITLE

at the top above the From: Subject: etc?

When I click on "Show Details" it then opens a new window saying:

MESSAGE_BANNER_PGP_VERIFY_PUBKEY_ERROR_TITLE

MESSAGE_BANNER_PGP_VERIFY_PUBKEY_ERROR_MESSAGE

A most useful error message I must admit!!

What does it really mean, and why is the error message not populated correctly?

Cheers
Andy

On 15 Jan 2012, at 17:24, Başar Alabay wrote:

> >> in particular thanks to Lukas, Roman, and Steve our GPGTools Xmas Release
> >> 2011 (new GPGMail, 10.5 fixes) is available:

deleted stuff